Data Management Services
Data management services are aimed at ingesting, storing, organizing and using data, which was created and collected by a company, securely and efficiently. Since 2014, IGS helps companies establish a well-tuned data management process to get reliable reporting based on high-quality data.
Poor Data Management Hurts Your Bottom Line?
IGS is ready to design and put in place an efficient data management framework to ensure your well-grounded decision making.
DATA MANAGEMENT SERVICES WE RENDER
- Data governance strategy design.
- Policies for user roles, rights, responsibilities, etc.
- Data-related standards and metrics.
Data quality management
- Data quality assurance.
- Data cleansing activities to eliminate duplicated, incomplete, erroneous or obsolete data.
Master and metadata management
- Master and metadata management strategy.
- Data source assessment (both internal and external).
- Standards and metrics for master and metadata quality monitoring.
Data integration into a centralized data storage
- Extract, transform, load (ETL) setup, ETL automation.
- Data warehouse and data lake creation.
- BI and big data solution architecture.
- Sensitive and critical data assessment.
- Data migration plan.
- Migration automation.
- Data completeness testing.
- Recommendations on additional data sources.
- Integration of additional data sources.
- Data risk assessment.
- Security policies and standards creation.
- Technology stack selection to improve data security.
Data architecture audit
- Data architecture audit.
- Data warehouse and BI health check. Security and performance monitoring and assessment.
Data management software implementation
- Outline of optimal data management technology stack.
- Integration of data management software into the existing data environment.
Data Management as a Service (DMaaS)
- Ready-to-use data management infrastructure.
- Data backup.